Vinh - EV: Philippines là nơi tốt nhất để học tiếng Anh

Canada, 25th November, 2016

I had studied English in Philippines for three months. This was the first time I study in another country. I feel worried and scared because I didn't study English before. I thought people wouldn't understand when I talked.



When I came to EV Academy, EV did not look like what I thought but it also had a lot of good points, therefore I could enjoy my life in here. If you think about study, EV is the best choice, cheap price, international environment, good teachers and all staffs are really friendly.

vinh-ev

During my learning, when I had mistakes about pronunciation, my teachers took many hours to help me improve my pronunciation. I liked grammar class, it was really great.

I really enjoyed my life in here. At the weekend, I usually went to trip with my friends who came from different countries as Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan.

I am studying in Canada now, but I think Philippines is better for studying English. I miss my teachers and friends so much. At the first time, I did not know how to communicate with others, but now my English skills are getting better. I am happy because my foreign friends can understand what I talk during our conversation. With me, now I can write the letter for my friends in English easily.

If I have a chance, I will travel in the Philippines and visit my school. I believe that EV Academy is the best choice for all people who want to study and improve their English skills.

Thanks so much!

Dang Quang Vinh (Rio)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét